WHAT DO I NEED FOR THE CLASSES?
When you are trialing our classes you just need to bring yourself, you do not need a gi for the classes. Once you become a member you will need a BJJ Gi (jacket, pants and belt) to do our fundamental classes. Our beginner classes you can wear either Gi or nogi, the choice is yours. For our nogi classes, a rash guard and shorts (with no pockets or metal) is preferred, but t shirt is fine as well. We have equipment for sale at Forza if you need anything.
WHERE ARE WE LOACTED?
Forza Jiu Jitsu is loaced in the suburb of Ashfield in the Inner West Sydney area, next to Croydon, Croydon Park, Ashbury, Five Dock, Haberfield, Summer Hill, Hurlstone Park and Dulwich Hill. We at Suite 1/2-6 Hercules St, Ashfield. We are on the corner of Hercules St and Brown St, directly across Ashfield Train Station (on the shopping side). Our front door is located on Hercules St, between the Massage therapist and Fruit Shop.
HOW DO I BOOK A CLASS?
There are a few options to book in your free trial:
- Click BOOK at the top of page to sign up directly for your first class.
- Click on the 1 week free trial sign up at the bottom of the page and fill in the form.
- Fill in the Sign Up page located here
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or SMS us at 0451 429 809
- Pop in during any of the class times and speak to us directly.
Are you COVID Safe?
We at Forza Jiu Jitsu are striving to keep our gym safe for our students, instructors and visitors. We have the following conditions of entry to ensure everyones safety.
COVID-19 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the wellbeing of our students and Staff Members we ask you to consider our modified condition of entry. Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms please do not enter the Club. You are encouraged to test for COVID-19.
- Your body temperature will be taken upon entry. Those found to be above 38 degrees will be sent home.
- All students must book prior to attending class, those not pre-booked will be turned away.
- Forza Jiu Jitsu is limited to a student limit of 16 per class and a total of 21 combined of instructors, students and spectators.
- Use of hand sanitiser and wipes at door way for hands and feet is mandatory prior to stepping onto the mat space.
- We request members practice good hand hygiene. We also recommend that students should bring their own sanitising gear such as hand wipes or towels with them to reduce the risk of infection.
- While our training sessions are full contact please follow physical distancing at all other times where possible.
- Students are required to wear clean uniform (gi, rashie, shorts) to each class.